“Every Child Achieves”
Here at Brierley Hill Primary School we want to create a learning environment that is exciting, creative, challenging, happy and safe. Our aim is to unlock the potential of every child to ensure they achieve in their learning and develop as confident young people.
We aim to:
- Create an ethos of curiosity where children are confident.
- Provide a creative curriculum which inspires and excites all children.
- Recognise and promote individual talents and skills.
- Provide the knowledge of the world they need to succeed in life.
- Treat each other with respect.
- open children's eyes to a world beyond their immediate surroundings.
- Develop positive partnerships with parents and the local community.
- Give children a voice.
- Constantly work towards raising standards.
- Do our best at all times.
- Raise aspirations
- Promote and reward good behaviour.
- Recognise and reward high standards.
- Be proud of ourselves and our achievement.