“Every Child Achieves”
Here at Brierley Hill Primary School we want to create a learning environment that is exciting, creative, challenging, happy and. safe Our aim is to unlock the potential of every child to ensure they achieve in their learning and develop as confident young people.
We aim to:
- Provide a creative curriculum which is flexible, relevant and meaningful to all children at their different stages, responding to the needs and interests of all learners.
- Provide a well resourced and comfortable environment so that all may feel valued, safe and secure.
- Recognise and encourage positive talent of all kinds.
- Develop the skills, confidence and independence to become successful learners.
- Treat each other with respect.
- Give high priority to personal, social and health education, developing an awareness of the needs of others and of individuals.
- Develop positive partnerships with parents and the local community.
- Encourage and develop pupil voice.
- Constantly work towards raising standards.
- Do our best at all times.
- Set high expectations in all areas of school life.
- Promote and reward good behaviour.
- Recognise and reward high standards.
- Be proud of ourselves and our achievement.